Stress-free Living to Look & Feel Younger and Improve Overall Performance.
Wellness for optimal health and emotional well being!
Psychologists are saying that there are... hundreds if not thousands of different stimuli that can create multiple levels and degrees of stress in our lives.
From fear of change, to loss of a spouse, to our safety and our family's safety and security in this world, to the negative news in the media being pumped into the minds of people everyday.
All this stress that's coming into our lives, if it's not processed and managed properly can have an adverse and detrimental affect on our daily performances, our physical health as well as our emotional well being.
As we move into the new millennium we will be more challenged then ever to finding new and effective strategies on how to control and manage these stressors in our lives, before it creates a myriad of health and mental health problems in our lives and continue to corrupt the state of the health care system in this country.
Stress is simply, a negative reaction (fight or flight response) of the mind to the fear of change or the unknown, that's constantly being presented in our daily lives. The key to all of this is to remain centered and balanced and to trust that higher presence within us to guide and direct our lives, for it holds the greatest and highest intention for us and has all the available resources for us to deal with present circumstances if we learn to trust and live out of the present moment, rather than reacting from programmed responses from the past or anticipating or being anxious about the unknown future, which have the undesirable effect of disrupting our natural state of the mind and ultimately creating chaos and confusion our lives .
Developing awareness is crucial in not allowing the consciousness to drift out into the periphery and get caught up in the web of each and every changing situation.
Acufitliving offers new and effective solutions to age-old problems and here are some of the 8 best ways to remain properly centered and balanced in both our challenging and changing environments.
- 1. Meditating daily has a calming effect on the mind as it allows you to see things in a much different light.
- 2. Review your actions of the day every night and understand how you reacted to each stressful situation that presented itself and what were the results of your reaction? Then try to see yourself responding differently to achieve the desired positive results.
- 3. Exercise is an incredibly effective way to rid the body's system of excess pent up energy.
- 4. Avoid hearing or watching negative news, negative media and all the negative people in your life that may seem to have your best interest at heart.
- 5. Eat healthy foods and stay away from unhealthy choices (like processed or fast foods) as this strategy helps to eliminate toxins and other wasteful bi-products, which can accumulate in the body and weaken your overall state of health and well-being.
- 6. Yoga activities are an excellent way to replenish and reinvigorate a weakened nervous system in a body, which is constantly exposed to the stress response of the fight or flight mechanism.
- 7. Being mindful by repeating positive affirmations throughout the day to create the proper mind set to attract all the good things in your of life.
- 8. Work with the law of attraction by focusing on what you do want, not on what you don't want.....Remember like attracts like!
These are all useful and effective ways to gain control of your life's constant and increasing challenges and create the life you want by design and not by past programming.
Remember, be in control of your life....be the rider and not the horse!
What we need is the right information, so we can take the right action and get the right results we want in our lives. One of the best ways to do this is to go with the flow of life's constant changes and challenges, rather then resisting change out of fear of the unknown. Remember, what we resist in our lives, will keep persisting.
Another way is to look at this is from a different perspective altogether and ask yourself this very important question: What opportunities does this changing situation afford me? How can I learn, grow and benefit from this real life experience, so I can reach my fullest and highest potential?
Looking good and feeling better naturally is now just a phone call away. Try Acufitliving now for a FREE, no obligation 30-minute consultation. Call us now to get started today:
Tel:917 445-9969 or
E-mail us at: email@example.com